Have you ever wished you could just get my healthy salads delivered to you, made and ready-to-eat? Well now you can! I have teamed up with Inspired Go to create and deliver my Fraîche Power Salad, sent right to your doorstep.
Eating healthier is very top of mind right now as we saunter in to a new year. Many of you (myself included) are feeling super dedicated to eating our greens, nourishing our bodies and feeling our best. But finding solutions that can meet all your needs amidst a busy schedule can be SO challenging. As you know I am a big fan of meal planning and all the simplicity it can bring to your busy life. Getting food on the table isn’t a one-size-fits-all, and having ready-to-eat salads (made with Canadian ingredients) delivered to your door can be a total game changer.
Inspired Go is an AMAZING Canadian company that delivers fresh salads right to your home. Their salads are made with Canadian greenhouse lettuce and stay fresh in the fridge all week long. It’s been such a fun journey bringing my very own salad to life with Inspired Go.
The Fraîche Power Salad!
Allow me to introduce the Fraîche Power Salad. It combines Inspired Go’s signature greenhouse lettuce with shredded kale, crisp carrots, apples, cucumbers, and red onions, packing in a variety of plants to fuel your day. To level-up the protein (and flavour), we added a hardboiled egg, candied pecans, crumbled feta and our own unique Protein Crunch which is a total powerhouse mix of nutrient-dense seeds sweetened with a hint of maple syrup. It is all tossed with my signature dressing, a Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette. This protein-packed combination will leave you satisfied and energized! P.S. the candied pecans come in a totally separate bag inside, meaning you can simply remove to enjoy nut-free!
Where Are the Ingredients From?
Now this is something I am especially proud of. Here is a little breakdown of where some of the ingredients found in the Fraîche Power Salad are from, giving you even more of a reason to feel EXTRA GOOD diving in.
- Lettuce: Grown sustainably year-round in Inspired Go’s Canadian greenhouse (located in Coaldale, Alberta).
- Feta: From Saputo (Canadian, Quebec) a family-owned business since 1954.
- Carrots: Currently coming from Peak of the Market in Manitoba, who partners with multiple small farms around Manitoba.
- Apples: From a variety of different growers in BC that Inspired Go partners with.
- Protein Crunch: The hemp hearts are from Floating Leaf in Manitoba. They are Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Canadian grown. The lentils come from Three Farmers and are sustainably farmed in Saskatchewan.
What Does It Come In?
Each salad comes in perfectly portioned containers made with recycled materials and arrive in a reusable large cooler bag. Their patent packaging is sealed so it stays fresh for longer in the fridge. Simply unseal the top, flip it over, and shake shake shake to combine!
How Do I Order?
Click on the link here to order my salad! If it is your first time using Inspired Go make sure to use that link because it automatically applies a discount of $20 off your first order of $40 or more!
What Is Inspired Go?
Haven’t heard or Inspired Go before? This Canadian company is on a mission to “inspire individuals to thrive by removing the barriers to healthy eating”. How do they do it? By delivering healthy, affordable meals to your home. I know as much as the next person how challenging mealtimes are, and recognize that it’s important to have multiple tricks up your sleeve to eat well at every turn. Here are some of the reasons I love integrating the Inspired Go salads to compliment your meal planning efforts:
- No cooking: Ready-to-eat meals that save you time when you need it most.
- Fresh: Salads are made using Canadian greenhouse lettuce and stay fresh in the fridge all week long. That very lettuce is grown with 99% less water than field-grown lettuce and zero pesticides.
- Automatic: A subscription option for regular ordering (no commitments, pause, cancel any time) gives you the ability to automate healthy eating. I am BIG on automation: one less thing to think about and do! As a busy mom, I need every brain cell I can get!
- Home delivery: Meals are delivered to your door in re-usable refrigerated cooler bags.
- FRAÎCHE (at home): Captain obvious here, but they now carry one of my ALL-TIME favourite salads, the Fraîche Power Salad! It’s sweet, savoury, crunchy, fresh, balanced and darned near perfect if I do say so myself.
Where does Inspired Go Deliver?
Currently Inspired Go delivers to Western Canada. Cities include: Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Greater Vancouver Area, Abbotsford, Regina, Kelowna, and Vernon! They also deliver to some smaller cities surrounding Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton & Saskatoon. You can find a full list of where they deliver here.
Don’t see your city listed? Enter it on their request form here.