You’re on your deathbed, thinking over your long life – your relationships, career, and accomplishments.
Do you feel satisfaction or regret?
Regret is a motivating word.
Think about it: How do you feel when you’re regretful? Tense. Sad. Mad. Disappointed with yourself.
Basically, it’s about as pleasant as coarse toilet paper.
So to avoid the feeling, some people adopt a no-regrets approach to life and buoy their resolve using never regret quotes.
Let’s look at how to use quotes about no regrets to keep you on track with 25 of our favorite sayings on the topic.
How to Use These Quotes about No Regrets to Improve Your Life
You may be thinking: “Sure, ‘living life with no regrets’ quotes are a great little reminder when you stumble across them, but how can I systematically use them to support my regret-free life?
Here are a few ideas:
- As Digital Wallpaper: Make your favorite no-regret quotes wallpapers on digital devices. Use a program like Photoshop to make a graphic of the saying, then use it as your background. This way, you’re treated to an encouraging reminder whenever you power up your phone, tablet, or PC.
- On Social Media: Share your quote graphics on social media. Put a little work into making them look good if you want people to share them.
- As a Tattoo: Get a tattoo of your favorite quote or a graphic that represents it.
- As Artistic or Journaling Inspiration: Use a favorite no-regret quote as inspiration for a piece of art or writing. Be literal or abstract. The choice is yours.
25 No-Regrets Quotes To Remind You To Live Life To The Fullest
We’ve curated this list of 25 quotes and hope you come across one or more that rock your world.
1. “To live a full life is to live one without regrets.” ― Rebecca K. Sampson
2. “There are no regrets in life. Just lessons.” ― Jennifer Anniston
3. “Live your life on purpose with no apologies or regrets.” ― Angela Cecilia
5. “Today’s priorities should be reflective of tomorrow’s regrets that you don’t want.” ― Germany Kent
6. “At the end of the day let their be no regrets, only a desire to do more tomorrow than you did today.” ― Noel DeJesus
7. “A conscience without regrets ~ to live life without having to say you’re sorry.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
8. “If you have no regrets from the life you have lived, your biggest regret should be the life you haven’t lived.” ― Robert Sauber
9. “Conquering fear today, means no regrets tomorrow.” ― Aaron Lauritsen
10. “Don’t waste today regretting yesterday instead of making a memory for tomorrow.” — Laura Palmer
12. “Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart.” — Basil Rathbone
13. “We can’t afford to waste tears on might-have-beens. We need to turn the tears into sweat that can take us to what can be.” — Denis Waitley
14. “Live with no excuses and love with no regrets.” — Montel Williams
15. “Regrets are just expired Dreams.. Throw them out.” — Kinyo
More Related Articles
16. “Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.” — Mason Cooley
17. “If I should die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can’t expect more from life.” — Bruce Lee
18. “Living in regret will become your biggest regret.” — Bill Johnson
19. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” — John Barrymore
21. “Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.” — Jean Plaidy
22. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” — Lucille Ball
23. “No Regrets. No looking back. Just hold unto life and move forward” — Susan Gale
24. “Live fast, fight hard, no regrets!” — John Cena
Life can be a wondrous and enthralling journey — if you want it to be. And living a no-regret lifestyle ensures you squeeze the most out of your time of this spinning rock hurtling through space.
Good luck and have a blast!